Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy 2018 for Cost Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Reeds Africa Job Vacancy 2018
Our client in FMCG industry is looking to fill the position of Cost Accountant.
Creating and adjusting bill of materials for all the company products in SAP, ensure accuracy of prices of materials, finished and semi-finished products, ensure accuracy of Standard / Lean and Final product costing.
- Ensure accuracy of product costing.
- Monitor actual v/s budgeted Consumption of Materials and other variables for control purposes
- Executing the departmental strategy through processes and procedures/standard achieve the institutions objectives
- Monitor Consumptions of Materials and Variances thereof for adjustments to reflect actual usage
- Monitor and verify raw material costing to ensure correct material prices and product costs are maintained and updated in the system for correct and timely management reports.
- Period End Closure related to Production
- Timely and accurate footwear profitability reports quarterly
- Timely and accurate product Costing, simulations and analysis for the division to enable correct decision making by management
- Creation and adjustment of BOM’s in SAP
- Benchmarking and implementing best practices in manufacturing & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Diploma in business related field
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Should have professional qualifications, CPA
- Should have Financial management, Analytical and decision making skills, People management, Budgeting and financial planning, Reporting and Presentation skills.
- Should have Customer centric, ownership and leadership skills
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 16th November 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: