Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a well-established electro-mechanical contractor and supplier in Kenya is looking to hire a Business Development Manager.
To formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies to ensure increased revenue, profits, market share and customer satisfaction and the realization of short term and long-term corporate marketing objectives.
- Generate and validate new business opportunities in the region.
- Establish market needs which align to the business portfolio and identify opportunities for new revenue through existing products and new markets
- Create market awareness for the company’s products and solutions.
- Develop and implement strategies which will help the department meet its monthly sales Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Targets and increase company market share in line with company objectives.
- Negotiating and facilitating approval of new business programmes ensuring that all new business projects achieve expected returns
- Identifying, developing, deploying and retaining talented staff including completing performance appraisals, personal development and succession plans effectively and on time in accordance with the established performance management system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business-Related Field/ Engineering
- Must have a proven capacity to be effective in a complex business environment within the marketing, sales and business development arena
- Must have local experience and expertise in the Kenyan region within an industrial / B2B market Contractual information
- Related industry working experience 5 years above in similar position
- Sales engineer or engineering experience in related products (Energy& infrastructure) preferred
- Professional qualifications in Project Management would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 15th December 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)