Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancies 2018 for Route to Market Manager
Our client is in the FMCG Industry and is seeking to fill the position of Route to Market Manager.
Responsible for the design, review and maintenance of outstanding route to market strategy which delivers an effective and efficient return for the company. Coordinates the RTM activities and adjusts routes to meet customer needs.
- Manage and lead national RTM (Route To Market) Strategies
- Ensure Sales and Distribution Model in line with Company Strategies
- Execute and Evaluate RTM Performance Distributor Infrastructure
- Develop & Communicate Best Practices in RTM
- Develop and implement a solid and optimized RTM strategy aligned with Company objectives, utilizing existing IT and Distribution Systems to fully exploit market potential
- Develop an Annual Business Plan for RTM Implementation via Effective Collaboration with the Sales Teams
- Develop Management Reporting Tools to track RTM Strategy
- Works closely with Sales and Distribution Teams to ensure RTM Execution Standards are implemented, monitored, and improved as needed
- Build RTM Capabilities and Define an RTM Capability Roadmap across Sales Teams.
- Conduct Financial Analysis (Return on Investment of RTM Strategy) to be shared with key stakeholders
- Implement a Control System to Ensure Compliance to defined RTM Strategy
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Business Administration and Economics
- At least 10 years of managerial experience in Sales and Distribution and in managing different RTM models. preference for a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Company background.
- Worked in a sales function that is national scope.
- Deep understanding of different channel operations, retail/business environment and trade practices.
- Possesses excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to work in a highly-matrix, consensus-building organization, P&L proficient, computer literate and able to work under pressure and be able to travel and stay out-based.
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: