Recours Job Vacancy for BMS Project Engineer, Application Details
Our client is an ICT Structured Cabling and Telecommunication Company based in Nairobi, Kenya. They seek a BMS – Project Engineer/Manager to join their team.
Job Location: Nairobi
Project Engineer/Manager Jobs Responsibilities
- Implementation of Overall of BMS Systems including controllers and field devices for HVAC system, AHU, Meter etc.
- Good exposure & experience in ELV – Fire Alarm System, PA system, CCTV, Access Control etc.
- Identifying customer requirements
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
- Liaising with the design team, clients and contractors
- Attending meetings on site
- Designing and conducting tests
- Proposing modifications and do value engineering in products
- Preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations
- Hands on experience with interpreting design/construction, drawings and documents.
- Managing resources such as man power, material, machinery while keeping quality and time schedules strictly in view.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English is a must.
Qualifications for the Project Engineer/Manager Jobs
- B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
- 6-10 Years of Experience in BMS
- Ideally knowledge of any of the following manufacturer’s equipment: Honeywell, Schneider, Siemens, Delta& Johnsons.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- BMS system design, programming & development, BMS hardware concepts and experience with installation and commissioning of field devices, control hardware and software, GUI, is a must.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 1st January 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Share this post with your Friends: