Recours Job Recruitment 2018 for ICT Procurement Analyst
Our client is an ICT Structured Cabling and Telecommunication Company based in Nairobi, Kenya. They seek a Procurement Analyst with background working experience in an IT firm with knowledge in such items as CCTVs, access controls and structured cabling .
Table of Contents
ICT Procurement Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Lead contact person for the procurement department.
- Study procurement chart from the project team and source materials from the market.
- Identify materials to be purchased from local and international market and carry out comparisons and purchase materials economically combining procurement for various projects but managing within the project timelines.
- Negotiate best prices, credit terms and logistics with the supplier.
- Budgeting & Costing of Materials – Estimated costs to be signed off & compared with Actual costs.
- Co-ordinate with stores department to have updated stock level before placing order.
Requirements for the ICT Procurement Analyst Job
- Candidates aged between 25 to 40 Years.
- Work experience in an IT firm dealing with items such as access controls, CCTVS, structured cabling.
- Holder of Bachelors or Masters in B. Tech / ICT.
- Full knowledge of ICT Products and their dealers/suppliers globally, importation documentation and negotiation of prices with suppliers.
- Thorough knowledge to read & extract quantities from Drawings/Layout and Bills of Quantities, should be able to discuss the ICT Products and Design with the Consultants of the project.
- Fluent in oral and written English and able to write correspondence in English Independently.
- Work experience outside his resident country for a long period especially Arab Continent/Africa and willing to work in Africa on long term period.
- PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, AutoCAD and project related soft wares.
- Take full responsibility of work irrespective of timings to meet required deadline.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 17th February 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: