Recours Four Kenya: Recruitment 2018 for Software Programmer
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is a woman – owned fully registered limited liability company in Kenya and a full spectrum consulting services firm that has been assisting Public-Sector Organizations, Government, non-profit and for-profit organizations.
Our client is one of the most reputable travel agency that offers services such as; Flight booking, Hotel reservations, Airport transfers, Visa services. They are seeking a Software Developer to join their team
- Can comfortably write code in various programming languages such as C#, PHP, Xamarinand understands the SDLC.
- Ability to independently develop, maintain, debug, and test computer programs.
- Determines scope, estimates work effort and determines duration of development activities.
- Participates and share ideas of Designing, Developing and Programming new cutting edge applications and mobile apps solutions to meet current and future business requirements.
- Understands the company’s business processes, and works closely with other departments and the business owners to develop in-house software.
- Provides daily support of the web based platforms; including scripting, configuration, integrations and administration.
- Managing execution of processes related to Problem Management, Service Improvement, and Reporting tools improvement.
- Maintaining API and data integration processes between web applications and other service suppliers.
- Configuration, client customization and implementation of web applications to our corporate customers.
- Constantly monitoring the health and usage of the application.
- Responds to service requests and provide incident resolution.
- Creating process documentation for the team and to provide internal and external training.
- Monitoring the designated applications and takes corrective action to prevent or minimize system down time.
- Generating reports and KPI analysis as needed.
- Support Web Traffic management and load testing for online marketing.
- Prepare periodic presentations or reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing performance data and trends, corrective actions, and service delivery improvements.
- Ability to speak effectively with internal employees and external clients.
- Provides 24 x 7 on call support as part of a scheduled rotation with other team members.
- Performing other duties and tasks as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology, Computer Science or Software Engineering or related degree.
- Experience in C# or Java or .Net (ASP.Net, C#, MVC, WCF/Web Services), JQuery.
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, or Web forms development.
- Experience with SQL and Web application development.
- Experience with mobile application development, including Xamarin, native Android, and iOS.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with members of the development team.
Recommended Skills and Programming Languages:
- Front-end Development
- Single Page Applications
- Hybrid Mobile Applications JSON
- Chrome Extensions
- Client-Server Architecture
- REST APIs
- Agile Methodologies
- Test Driven Development(TDD)
- Continuous Integration/Deployment
How to Apply
Qualified Interested Candidates for the Office Manager role should share CVs ASAP via [email protected] CC [email protected] we hile those for the Software Programmer positions should send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via [email protected] before 26th March 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: