Recours Four Kenya Recruitment 2018 for Security Sales Consultant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Recours Four Kenya Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Recours Four Kenya Recruitment 2018
Our client is a new generation business house which offers state-of-the-art automation solutions in the East Africa region with branches in Kenya, South Sudan, Uganda and Rwanda.
Security Sales Consultant Job Responsibilities
- Effective Selling and account management of the company’s Integrated Secure Solutions
- Managing of individual pipeline & forecasting.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Acquire new sales within the assigned territory
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Manage and develop accounts within the allocated territory by maintaining professional relationships with key contacts and potential contacts.
- Conduct Market surveys and develop appropriate solutions to meet customer needs.
- Implement account organic growth strategies and ensure achievement of revenue set targets.
- Ensures risk and commercial contracts terms are appropriately applied by business when entering into an Integrated Security Solutions contracts
- Support bidding team during tendering process by providing any relevant supporting information during bidding and re –bidding.
- Provide proposals, quotations and presentations to customers.
- Meet sales targets as per Key Performance Indicators:
- Daily sales meeting, Daily Calls, Daily Emails , Daily Proposals
- Maintains regular customer contact and communication by utilizing daily planned call cycles and scheduling daily meetings with existing and potential clients
- Participate in sales campaigns, sales drive activities.
- Effective Account Management by ensuring customer satisfaction measures and KPIs are developed, achieved and maintained.
- Build meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Liaise with operations to ensure timely delivery of service and product.
- Identifies opportunity by translating our products and services into value for customers
- Have detailed Company product/service knowledge.
- Speedy dissemination and redress of customer complaints and queries, in collaboration with relevant service line manager in charge.
- Effective reporting on Sales and Marketing activities
- Preparation and submission of monthly reports: • Sales planner – weekly • Sales performance report – Weekly
- Sales Activity Tracker – daily
- Provide Sales Manager with accurate information on new and lost business as required.
- Provide detailed feedback on customer issues and risks to assist Sales Management in decision-making.
- Effectively makes use of Sales force and other systems to enhance delivery.
- Any other report as will be required by the Sales Manager
Qualifications for the Security Sales Consultant Job
- Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Higher diploma in other business related field will be advantageous
- Knowledge of the Kenyan market
- Proven track record in previous employment
- A valid Driver’s License with a minimum of two years continuous driving experience
- 2 years in a Service Industry or FMCG or a good knowledge of the education institutions in Kenya.
- Experience in working in fast paced target driven environment Technical Skills
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 2nd June 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: