Recours Four Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Graphics Designer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Recours Four Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Recours Four Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a World class holding company for diversified group of companies in areas such as aviation, telecommunications, civil engineering and media. They are seeking to recruit a Graphics Designer who will be tasked with collaborating with the marketing team in creating advertisement campaigns, design concept and a variety of collateral material.
Graphics Designer Job Responsibilities
- Prepare rough drafts of materials based on agreed briefs.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Prepare layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations; company logos, and internet website.
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Receive layouts and suggest improvements if required.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- All kinds of Graphic works -; Branding activities and out of premises for Banners, Exhibition materials, Posters, Vehicles Branding, product and office
- Prepare Art work for Advertisement and E-activities – Newsletters, Websites and Emails.
- Prepare presentations – Standard and special (3D)
- Brochure, Catalogues, pricelists and Displays.
- Archiving of jobs done, design and projects.
Requirements for the Graphics Designer Job
- A diploma / Degree in Graphic Design.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in a marketing or digital agency.
- Proficient with Mac OS and design software: Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator, and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to develop print & digital art.
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AD Words, SEO is an added advantage
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 12th November 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited Email: email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: