Recours Four Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Country Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Recours Four Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Recours Four Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Our Client is a group of companies providing innovative FinTech solutions for personal and business financing. They analyses data, understand circumstances and discover the best opportunities to finance you and your businesses. They are seeking to hire a country manager with extensive experience in Microfinance and Consumer Finance areas.
Country Manager Job Responsibilities
- Implementing the Board’s policy decisions in a result oriented and timely manner to achieve the company’s vision, mission, goals and objectives through agreed performance targets.
- Implement the company’s strategic plan with reviews to realign the plan to contemporary changing situations.
- Effective decision making in key areas of the company.
- Ensure that the company meets all statutory requirements e.g. Central Bank of Kenya standards, Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Prudent investment and risk mitigation strategies.
- Provide stewardship of the public identity of the organization to ensure that the company is highly regarded by the public and its stakeholders as an effective, stable, competent and transparent banking institution.
- Effective representation of the company in major business assignments with customers and other stakeholders.
- Effective communication with the company’s Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Periodical review of the company’s progress and offer guidance and advice to the Board of Directors and other Top Management.
- Providing accurate advice, direction and approvals for the company’s budgets, policies and procedures.
- Evidence of the ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload.
- Managing resource mobilization functions to ensure the timely availability of financial, technical and human capital required for the efficient implementation of policies and strategies aimed at strengthening the company’s consistency.
- Staff motivation and development to ensure retention of highly motivated and committed human capital.
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time by the Board of Directors.
Qualifications for the Country Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business or finance related field.
- A master’s degree.
- Senior business leadership training will be an added advantage.
- Board sitting experience is an added advantage.
- Professional banking qualifications: ACIB, CPA (K), ACCA or any other chartered institute an added advantage.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in the banking sector with five (5) years’ experience in leading a bank or a major department in a large bank or other financial institution.
- Should have extensive industry knowledge of the financial sector, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with highly demonstrable competencies in building shared vision, championing customer focus and managing people in a multicultural environment.
- Understand and implement Bank Operations processes and procedures.
- Understand the Microfinance Act and CBK Prudential Guidelines.
- Must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity. (Certificate of good conduct, HELB, KRA, EACC and CRB)
- Should possess good knowledge of ethics, governance and operations of boards.
- Demonstrate skills in strategy development and execution.
- Proven ability in relationship building through negotiation and networking.
- Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, powerpoint, Internet and email.
- Personality: results oriented with excellent communication and social skills. A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hard working.
- Honest and with high integrity.
- Should be a member of a relevant professional body.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 8th November 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: