Recours Four Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Recours Four Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Recours Four Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is an independent company specialized in a distribution of electronic, electrical and electromechanical components with over 10 years’ experience in the retail sector and a thorough knowledge of the market of electronic components supply.
Business Development Officer Job Responsibilities
- Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of Group products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with line manager.
- To continuously source for opportunities for all Group products.
- To maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To continuously source for market intelligence and document for use in the department.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
Qualifications for the Business Development Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing or any relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze economic environments and business opportunities in a systematic and detailed manner
- Ability to develop business plans, marketing plans, financial strategies, and business loan proposals
- Experience in business and operations management.
- High level of computer skills with sound competencies in Microsoft Excel Experience with and knowledge of social enterprises is an additional advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective partnerships and work in a diverse team
- Effective time management and organizational skills with demonstrated reliability in meeting deadlines and commitments
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Remain engaged, proactive and open to new methods and ways of thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 8th November 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Email: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: