Recours Four Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 for Operations Manager
Our client is a global for-profit enterprise that designs, manufactures and distributes Solar Lighting System and small home appliances to families and business in Africa, India, Asia, Central Americas, Papua New Guinea and rest of the world.
- Manage the implementation of the company’s financial and operations functions.
- Working with the management team to contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Prepare and control operational budgets and inventory, and recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being the company.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Facilitate the coordination and communication between support functions.
- Develops and approves employee development plans; prepares and administers annual employee evaluations
- In liaison with Board and CEO, assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity and implement and manage operational plans.
- Risk Management – Oversee organizational insurance policies to ensure health and Safety committee meetings are held and tasks assigned.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or related field
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of financial management
- Leadership experience and good analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 7th March 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Email: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: