Recours Four Kenya Job Recruitment 2018 Technical Product Trainer
Our client is an authorized distributor and service agent for one of the largest companies in Power & Hand Tools equipment & machinery in the world. They deal in tea pruners, hedge trimmers, brush cutters, mist blowers, chainsaws, earth augers, manual sprayers and more. They seek a Technical Product Trainer for their Nairobi branch.
- Report to the General Manager of the Service Centre in Kenya;
- Plan and carry out technical trainings (including product demonstrations in the field)
- Provide technical support to customers;
- Provide updates / interact with headquarters in Germany
- Any other tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
- Bachelors degree of engineering in a related field or equivalent work experience ( Mechanical, Agricultural and Bio – systems Engineering)
- 3+ years of Technical and Application training experience – technical aptitude required
- Knowledge of training and learning principles and ability to present and teach technical information to others
- Advanced knowledge in the following computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with webinar and e-learning applications
- Machinery or engine industry background – Particularly 2 stroke Power tools like Power Saws, Brush cutter, Water pumps, Motorized Sprayers
- Must have truly exceptional communication skills
- Willing to travel among East African countries, up to 15 – 20 weeks travels in the year.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 22nd February 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: