Recours Four Kenya Job Recruitment 2018 for Credit & Risk Control Manager
Our Client is a Mobile Internet Technology companies based in Nairobi. They seek a credit & risk manager to join their team.
Table of Contents
Credit & Risk Control Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensures portfolio performance meets defined key performance indicators
- Drives activities to improve portfolio performance through analysis of data and processes
- Coordinates internal and external resources to develop models predicting credit risk, lifetime profitability and other metrics in order to optimize App Transaction process
- Designs, builds and maintains a risk control framework to track App Transaction portfolio performance
- Assists in compliance/regulatory requirements fulfillment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Reviews complex credit analyses.
- Analyzes balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows of potential borrowers to ascertain creditworthiness.
- Maintains current, adequate and verified financial information on borrowers and guarantors as required by association policy.
- Performs loan servicing tasks, which may include partial releases, subordination’s to mineral leases and rights of way, division orders, re-amortizations, assumptions, severance agreements, and insurance
- Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct, and performance status assignments are proper.
- Complies with proper credit administration practices as outlined in the association’s policies and procedures.
- Performs collections on assigned loans and assists management with collections on all loans in the portfolio.
- Works with delinquent borrowers to obtain satisfactory loan performance
Requirements for the Credit & Risk Control Manager Job
- 3 years of experiences in Mobile Internet Financing business, in charging of Risk & Credit management on consuming loan, with a certain level of resources and network.
Should be able to deliver an End to End financing solution to the customers, secure the contract and the loan payment.
- Should negotiate documentation and payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Should prepare Credit Appraisal Memo (CAM), and Financial Product Portfolio.
- A bachelor degree holder of Banking, Economy, or related area will be
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 15th February 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited Email: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: