Recours Four Job Vacancy for Tendering Executive, Application Details
Our client is a ICT Structured Cabling and Telecommunication Company based in Nairobi, Kenya. They seek an Estimates and Tendering Executive to join their team.
Reports To: Operations Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Table of Contents
Tendering Executive Jobs Responsibilities
- Ensure that correct prices for products/items on tender documents are derived on time and negotiate prices with suppliers to get competitive prices for tendering.
- After the tender process is complete if required to share price with Principal in Charge for amendments if any and ink the document.
- To ensure that tender is submitted in the required manner with necessary submission documents.
- Ensure all Tender documents are stored properly and all information is kept confidential.
- Hand over the whole tender document workings and related documents to the respective Director in Charge of Project upon award of Tender.
- After tender submission and results, follow up vigorously with Engineers/Architect, negotiation on discounts etc and to make sure tender is awarded.
- Keep Good relations with Engineers, Architects, Building Contractors and Developers to get necessary information about new upcoming projects and strategize in a manner that our company is included in the tender process and also awarded with the project.
Requirements for the Tendering Executive Job
- Candidates aged between 25 to 40 Years.
- Holder of Bachelors or Masters in B. Tech / ICT.
- Full knowledge of ICT Products and their dealers/suppliers globally, importation documentation and negotiation of prices with suppliers.
- Thorough knowledge to read & extract quantities from Drawings/Layout and Bills of Quantities, should be able to discuss the ICT Products and Design with the Consultants of the project.
- Fluent in oral and written English and able to write correspondence in English Independently.
- PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, AutoCAD and project related software.
- Take full responsibility of work irrespective of timings to meet required deadline.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 1st January 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Email: email@example.com We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: