Recours Four Job Vacancy For Steel & Fabrications Structural Engineer, Application Details
Our client a leading steel fabrication firm that specializes in the Design, Fabrication and Erection of all types of structural steel works. They are seeking a Structural Engineer to join their Nairobi team
Roles for the Structural Engineer Job
- preparing reports, designs and drawings in structural steel work
- making calculations about loads and stresses
- selecting appropriate construction materials
- providing technical advice
- liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
- monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
- administering contracts
- managing projects
- inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
Structural Engineer Job Qualifications
- Bsc. Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- 14 years experience and knowledge in steel fabrication.
- Has experience at a senior level in the management and execution of structural steel related projects
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before via firstname.lastname@example.org 7th January 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: