Recours Four Job Vacancy 2018 for Boutique Shop Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Recours Four job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Recours Four Job Vacancy 2018
The shop manager is responsible for the operations, supervisory and administrative work in the boutique
Boutique Shop Manager Job Responsibilities
- Supervises daily operation of a gift shop; meets, greets and assists public in selecting gifts and other merchandise; supervises staff also engaged in service to the public, selling, and assisting buyers.
- Organizes plan for the display and presentation of merchandise with consideration to established marketing plan and for effective support of sales; changes displays regularly with a consideration to buying audience and season; supervises and works with staff stocking and displaying merchandise.
- Produces a group sales program for expanded volume, providing quantity hospitality gifts for conference groups; publishes catalogues for both group sales selections and direct mail promotions.
- Supervises cashiering and receipting the sale of merchandise by cash and charge transactions and performs such duties as required; maintains sales records and makes daily reports.
- Supervises and participates in the monthly inventory of merchandise and stock, extends and prices inventory for use in preparation of the monthly operating statement.
- Serves as buyer, meeting with vendors and product representatives to select marketable goods and gifts appropriate to the potential buying audience, season of the year and recognized customer demand.
- Maintains product quality levels in conformity with the institutional image and audience served.
- Supervises and coordinates the work of assigned staff; plans staff work schedules according to projected business levels.
- Continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the market place.
- Performs related work as required.
Qualifications for the Boutique Shop Manager Job
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset.
- At least 2 years working in brand management.
- Extensive knowledge of merchandising techniques, store display and selling methods.
- Previous experience within retail preferred
- Considerable knowledge of retail management, promotion and marketing methods.
- Good knowledge of merchandise buying procedures and product market values.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, personnel management and supervisory techniques.
- Superior ability to supervise the work of others.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 5th October 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Please indicate you current and expected salary while sending your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Email: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE: