Recours Four Job Vacancies and Application Details: Executive Assistant and Marketing Executive
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Recours Four job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Recours Four Job Vacancy 2018
For Executive Assistant
Our client is the largest & most successful SAP Business One partner in Africa providing SAP Business One to SMEs to promote growth and profitability. They seek to hire a competent, reliable and well-polished lady with experience working in a busy demanding environment to fill the position of an Executive Assistant.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant Job
- Manage day-to-day administrative activities of the MD’s office by setting and monitoring schedules, organizing the incoming flow of work and following-up to ensure timely responses.
- Receives visitors on behalf of the MD’s, using discretion as to who should be seen immediately or redirected to other offices.
- Receives and prioritizes MD’s correspondence and takes action.
- Act as a liaison between the Group MD’s office and all parties both internal and external
- Maintain the MD’s diary and personal obligations
- Manage the MD’s personal brand
- Manage the communication in and out of the MD’s office
- Attend board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the MD to track and manage agreed deliverables
- Conduct relevant market research to gain in depth knowledge of the industry trends in order to support new business prospects
- Manage the corporate communications portfolio on behalf of the MD
- Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for MD
- Produce all necessary documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the MD
- Organize for all seminars, Board meetings and discussions for the MD
- Oversee the management of all contractual engagements with clients, partners and other stakeholders
Executive Assistant Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good command of English language
- Should be flexible to work on weekends and evenings
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to interact with high level individual personalities
- Highly confidential
- Must be well polished & cultured
- Strong sense of initiative
- Good problem solving & time management skills
- Culturally sensitive and ability to adapt easily
for Marketing Executive
Our client is an 8 year old technology training institution with a social mission to helping students develop their intellectual and software skills as they have helped empower over 7,000 African youth from Kenya to Ghana, Gabon and Rwanda.
Key Duties for the Marketing Executive Job
- The creation and implementation of faculty specific marketing strategies in close
- collaboration with faculty heads to drive awareness, profile and interest in the faculty’s suite of courses
- Achievement and surpassing, where possible, of faculty specific recruitment targets
- Contribute to the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including existing and prospective students; parents/care givers; colleagues; and partner organizations
- Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press -and specialist publications -or on the radio, depending on the campaign
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and utilizing digital formats via social media and the website
- Organize and attend events to promote student skills and achievements
- Conduct market research, for example using questionnaires and focus Groups
- Contribute to, and develop, marketing strategies and plans
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Marketing Executive Job Qualifications:
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 8th October 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Please indicate your current and expected salary while sending your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More