Recours Four Job Vacancies 2018 for Technical Support Specialist
Our client is an authorized distributor and service agent for one of the largest companies in Power & Hand Tools equipment & machinery in the world. They deal in tea pruners, hedge trimmers, brush cutters, mist blowers, chainsaws, earth augers, manual sprayers and more. They seek a Technical Support Specialist for their Nairobi branch.
- Report to the General Manager of the Service Centre in Kenya;
- Collect technical failure reporting from East Africa region
- Establish the technical failure reporting contacts and process between Service Centre and Headquarters
- Maintain the technical failure reporting platform (X-QM) in time
- Plan and conduct Service Trainings to service technicians from importers
- Taking care of technical issue supporting from importers (email, phone, social media etc.)
- Delivering technical documentations in time to importers in the region
- Technical issue investigation and analyzation support in the field
- Any other tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
- Bachelors degree of engineering in a related field or equivalent work experience ( Mechanical, Agricultural and Bio – systems Engineering)
- 3+ years of technical service experience – technical aptitude required
- Knowledge of technical service and learning principles and ability to present and teach technical information to headquarters
- Advanced knowledge in the following computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience about technical service support related
- Machinery or engine industry background related
- Must have truly exceptional communication skills
- Willing to travel among East African countries
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via[email protected] before 22nd March 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More