Reckitt Benckiser Job Vacancy 2018 for Commercial Controller, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Reckitt Benckiser Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Reckitt Benckiser Job Vacancy 2018
At RB, our vision is a world where people are healthier and live better, so we’re always looking for the next breakthrough that can make a difference. You might not recognize our name, but you will be familiar with our brands – Scholl, Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Gaviscon, Dettol, Lysol, Finish, Vanish. They’re the products that protect your world. And we’re proud to call them our own.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
The Commercial Controller is the integration point into the sales and commercial organization. Basic forecast modeling is the responsibility of this position. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales, Marketing and Finance.
SCOPE/ DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
The position resides within the East Africa finance function and will be responsible for financial planning, commercial KPI monitoring and ensuring budget controls in sales and marketing spend.
- Responsible for financial planning, monthly results preparation, variance analysis and insightful commentary
- Sales and Marketing planning and budgeting and control – Trade spend, CFC, Marketing budget.
- P&L management – Pricing control, Mix monitoring
- ROI evaluation, Commercial KPI monitoring and reporting like IMS growth, DB stock, trade spend, customer and channel profitability
- Review of key controls in commercial processes – invoicing, debtor management, claims settlement
- DB Management, evaluating DB ROI and conducting DB audit
Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Supply to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for financial forecasting and planning.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Qualified Accountant or professional certification in Finance/Accounting
- 6-8 years of industry experience; Strong analytical skills, Track record of delivery, goal oriented, sets clear priorities and meets deadlines
- Good planning and organizational ability
- Ability to work in team and drive team accountability
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Exceptional ability to manage workload and identify priority tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Strong influencing / communication expertise
- Ability to build good relationships and challenge constructively and confidently
- Competent with PC tools and information systems with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced Excel skills to analyze data, make summaries and presentations is required. VSB, SQL
ROLE COMPETENCY PROFILE
- Strategic thinker
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Financial knowledge and P&L understanding
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influence
- Strong commercial awareness understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Comfortable to lead change/challenge the status quo and introduces his/her ideas with passion
- Willing to relocate internationally to pursue future career opportunities
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Reckitt Benckiser career website on rbsocial.referrals.selectminds.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: