Real Estate Job Vacancy For Sales Executive (20K), Application Details
Our client, an established real estate property company selling land parcels, is recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their growing team.
Job location: Nanyuki, Laikipia county
Job Summary: The incumbent of this position shall take the client through the products and services offered by the company until the execution of the sale; Build business by identifying and prospecting clients; conduct market research.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Sales Executive Jobs
- Identifies business opportunities by prospecting different clients.
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price and modes of payment.
- Follow up prospects till execution of the sale and after sale service.
- Researching and developing new ways of sourcing new clients; identifying institutions that have groups and approach them for demonstration.
- Handle correspondences and inquiries through email, phones or face to face.
- Assist the customer service officer in marketing during events.
- Follow up with payments by clients sourced by self.
- Create a good relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Maintain and update client database contacts and status of ongoing sales
- Generate sales plan reports, challenges and achievements; daily, weekly and monthly.
Sales Executive Jobs Qualifications
- Diploma/degree required
- Minimum of 1 year selling real estate property, primarily land.
- Excellent commercial acumen coupled with a business development track record
- Ability to drive account performances whilst delivering cost effective results
- Excellent customer service and account management skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Proficiency in computer skills; MS Office
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 15th December 2017 Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: