Real Estate Job Vacancies 2018 for Facility Manager (40-50K)
Our Client in the real Estate industry is urgently seeking to recruit a Facility Manager to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Coordination of routine maintenance and repairs
- Supervise grounds maintenance in areas where we are in charge of service charge administration
- Preparing repairs and maintenance schedules on daily bases.
- Coordination of emergency repair work.
- Taking inventory for tenants moving in and out.
- Develop preventive maintenance program.
- Supervising all repairs and maintenance activities on the site.
- Preparing the marketing strategies for the department.
- Showing the potential clients our houses.
- Marketing all our rental properties.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repairs.
- Preparing repairs and maintenance cost schedules.
- Ordering the materials required for maintenance
- Preparing utilities schedules.
- Following up the payments of utilities.
- Water Bills.
- DSTV and Zuku.
- Security services.
- Cleaning services.
- Alarm systems.
- Land rates.
- Preparing water bills and invoices.
- Preparing the landlord rent remittance schedule.
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
Prior experience working in the real estate industry is an added advantage
- Degree or Diploma in a related field ( Bachelor in Land Economic or Real Estate)
- At least 3 years experience in property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to [email protected] with the title FACILITY MANAGER.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: