Randstad MENA Job Vacancies 2018 for Country Manager
Exciting Country Manager role with a large blue-chip, multibillion-dollar FMCG company based in Kenya, with over 100+ offices worldwide specialising in Food & Beverages. Are you an ambitious Regional Sales Manager with a strong, structured sales background looking to step up to a Country Management role? If you have local experience – specifically FMCG/Beverages, we want to hear from you! Our client is a leading global powerhouse in the Food & Beverages scene. They’re offering great career development programs, amazing offices and much much more.
Only candidates with FMCG/Beverages experience will be considered.
As the Country Manager, your responsibilities would be to maximize and increase sales and margin whilst ensuring the company profile remains high across the relevant sales area. Willingness to take on responsibilities, challenges and team spirit is most important. Our client is seeking someone who is ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to lead large teams. You will have the ability to implement your entrepreneurial flair across multiples departments.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- To build and lead the country team to deliver/exceed the agreed business results through processes and activities which meet company standards
- Drives and develops the annual strategic business plan process which includes the organization/structure, ATL campaign, the BTL activities (sampling, consumer collecting), the sports/events activities and the distribution/ visibility/sales plans for the market. Prepares the annual plans and the financial budgets / P&Ls in cooperation with the marketing and sales teams and the distribution partner’s management team.
- Establish a strong and effective relationship with the sales & distribution partners
- Supervises the distribution/sales achievements by working with the distribution partner management and the sales force. Ensures that the monthly and annual distribution and sales targets are met.
- Implements processes and structures without creating too much bureaucracy. Identifies local synergies and opportunities to avoid multiplication of efforts and maintain an efficient use of resources (people, funds, etc.).
- Works closely with the Dubai regional team, the international HQs and the other countries: Share learnings and best practices, aligns plans, shares latest updates, re-applies successful models
- Ensures that the POS items are very well stored, maintained and handled by reviewing the local operational processes. Ensures accurate maintenance of the POS master plans in the market.
- Ensures that the teams run effectively the key operational processes. Examples are 1) Weekly marketing and sales meeting with all key members or 2) Monthly presentation to the distribution partner’s sales force to show them the monthly key results/activities which will motivate them.
- Visits the markets regularly to check the brand’s distribution/ visibility/activities, to better understand and resolve the issues, work with the teams and identify value-adding opportunities.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing/Business/Economics
- 10-15 years’ experience in FMCG
- 5 years’ regional experience (Kenya)
- Strong FMCG background; Beverages is preferred
- Premium sales experience & distributor management is essential
- Strong team management/coaching capabilities
- Exceptional Business Development capabilities
- Strong analytical abilities and commercial acumen
- Proven Business strategy implementation
If you’re looking for the next step in your career, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: