Rama Homes Job Vacancy 2018 for Record Clerk, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Rama Homes Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Rama Homes Vacancy 2018
Responsibilities for the Record Clerk Job
- Perform clerical functions in the records department.
- Organize and manage all records and documents in an orderly manner.
- Retrieve necessary appropriate records and reports from the records room.
- Coordinate and collaborate with all the departments in managing records.
- Maintain databases appropriate to the various records, reports, and documents.
- Provide access of records to the appropriate personnel in a corporate or business setting.
- Provide support to the administrative department in managing records.
- Keep the records safe and secure in a proper place with a locking system.
- Provide access to records and files to the appropriate personnel.
- Adhere and comply with corporate laws and regulations.
Record Clerk Job Qualifications
- Must have a Diploma in Recordkeeping
- 2 years’ experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to [email protected] on or before 15th September 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)