Rama Homes Job Vacancy 2018 for Leads Clerk Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Rama Homes Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Rama Homes Job Vacancy 2018
Rama Homes Ltd is a fully registered dynamic real estate company actively involved in the identification and development of off plan property. We conduct feasibility analysis to determine the viability of each specific project and negotiate the acquisition of profitable projects on behalf of our clients/partners. A combination of our experience, dedication to our craft, professionalism and reliability makes us the most preferred Property Development company today
The opening of the position of the Leads clerk is an opportunity for a highly talented, skilled and driven professional to join our team and help us build our brand
The leads clerk will report directly to the Sales manager. The Leads clerk will work closely with the media team, the finance department as well as the HR team. S/He will be an integral part of the sales department. He/ She will give clerical support to the sales team. They will perform a number of duties focusing on customer satisfaction and coordinating sales team activities. They track reports, file invoices, schedule appointments, follow up on sales calls, and help make sales.
Duties for the Leads Clerk Job
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the AGM- Sales.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers as well as cold calling clients to generate leads
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Follow up with CRM leads
Leads Clerk Job Requirements
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to [email protected]. On or before 30th September 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: