Rama Homes Job Vacancy 2018 for Construction Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Rama Homes job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Rama Homes Job Vacancy 2018
As a construction manager, or site manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that a building project is completed safely, within an agreed timeframe and budget. Managing the practical side of every stage of the build, you’ll work closely with architects, surveyors and other building professionals in planning and delivery.
You’ll also supervise and direct a range of operations on a construction site and ensure that all tradespeople and contractors are working together to an agreed plan and that progress is being made. You may oversee a whole site, or a big part of a large-scale, complex project.
Construction Manager Job Responsibilities
- hire and manage staff for the project
- manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the labour force, monitoring subcontractors, checking materials, inspecting work and overseeing quality control
- ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress
- check design documents with architects, surveyors and engineers
- promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed
- maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management
- write reports
- communicate with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and others involved in the project
- Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur during the project.
- plan the work and oversee the buying of necessary materials and equipment
- Develop and implement quality control programs
Requirements for the Construction Manager Job
- Applicant must have at least 5 years’ experience
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org On or before 30th September 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: