Rama Group Job Vacancies 2018 for Public Relations Officer
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
As a PR Officer, one should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect one to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. The candidate should be confident in their public speaking and project management abilities.
The goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Degree or Diploma in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to email@example.com. On or before 15th February 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: