Radiant Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Clinical Oral Health Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Radiant Group Job Vacancy 2018, Application Details. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Radiant Group Job Vacancy 2018
Clinical Oral Health Officer Job at Radiant Group of Hospitals Radiant Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Kenya and beyond.
We have an enviable legacy of providing quality and affordable health care.
We have 6 Branches which are conveniently located in Nairobi and its outskirt.
- Diploma in Clinical Oral Health from a recognized institution.
- At least 1 year working experince in a busy hospital.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lead and direct the implementation of community Oral Health activities in the unit.
- Ensure prudent management and use resources allocated for implementation of Community Oral Health activities.
- Evaluate the current health and condition of their patient’s teeth to determine diagnosis of dental condition, if any.
- Inform their patients on how to prevent dental problems and keep their teeth and mouth as healthy as possible.
- Complete treatment on affected gums, decayed and fractured teeth, and perform tooth removal for cases where there are high levels of decay.
- Consider treatment methods and explain the options with the patient to determine which works best for them based on their situation.
- Provide instruction on dental care and write prescriptions for patients.
- Keep all equipment functional and clean.
- Maintain dental files for all patients.
- Monitor and evaluate x-ray images for any part of the patient’s oral cavity
- Refer patients with complicated cases beyond them to other dental specialist for more advanced procedures and care.
- Ensure all procedures are correctly billed to capture revenue.
- Maintain stock control procedures for the dental services to ensure accountability
- Prepare and submit reports on community oral health services and activities in a timely manner.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
How to Apply
Applications should be made via email to email@example.com.
Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for as the email subject. (Only shorlisted candidates will be contacted.)
Deadline for receiving applications will be 10th April, 2018. Radiant Group of Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: