R4Kenya Job Vacancy For Distribution Partner Manager, Application Details
- Support the DP to prepare the annual Distribution and Trade Marketing business plan in close coordination with Line Manager.
- Ensure the DP provides the breakdown of the annual Trade Marketing targets into timely KPIs by
- Geography and channel.
- Support the DP in achieving the mutually agreed on distribution, trade marketing, and Perfect store Targets through working closely with the DP on:
- Train the DP team on Perfect Store definition by channel and store type then follow through to ensure they implement the mutually agreed on targets and KPIs.
- Train the DP team on the High 5 Concept definition in the On-Premise channel and outlet type then follow through to ensure they implement the mutually agreed targets and KPIs.
- Track actual performance against mutually agreed on KPIs in coordination with Line Manager and DP Sales Manager. Recommend corrective action & measures.
- Undertake systematic, frequent and continuous market visits to the points of sales across the “markets” based on a monthly time plan / project list. Spend 60% of time in the field – working with the DP – with the purpose of maximizing distribution for all SKUs, Perfect Store auditing, Perfect Outlet auditing, providing field coaching, and accompaniment reports and feedback. There maining 40% will be spent on analysis, planning, training, organization, meetings and timely reporting utilizing the DPM standard reporting deck and DP presentation templates
- Support the DP develop, coordinate manage, implement and assess Trade Marketing Calendar and communicate the outcome and learning to Line Manager.
- Analyze retail audit reading with the DP Sales management and ensure SMART and swift action plans a reput in place and executed to close gaps and maximize potential against opportunities in a timely manner.
- Supervise and conduct spot checks then provide constructive feedback on DP concluded trade agreements implementation & execution across the markets.
- Prepare and lead on the monthly business review meeting of assigned markets with the DP sales management and team using the DPM reporting deck provided by the Commercial team.
- Plan, along with DP Sales Management, and order off and On premise POS material to cater for market requirements. Subsequently, ensure that the POS items are well stored, accurately maintained and reported, properly handled (in warehouse and in market) by reviewing the local operational processes.
- Ensure DP delivers on timely, distribution, PSA contracts and depletions reports as per brand standards (by channel, customer, sku, volume, value, etc.)
- Fuel Sales Force Passion through recognition, reward programs and sharing best practices.
Qualifications for the Distribution Partner Manager Job
- University degree is a must.
- Smart thinker, quick learner, a proven operational achiever with strong business acumen.
- Excellent negotiator and influencer.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Clear and proven ability to implement successful trade marketing plans.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and training ability.
- Creative mind, outgoing personality and friendly.
- Able to work independently with responsibility, and be organized – Result oriented.
- Experience with basic administrative programs, Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
- In-depth knowledge of trade and competitive environment.
- Fluency in English and Swahili is a must.
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience in consumer goods industry (beverage preferred).
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 9th February 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Email:email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: