Qatar Airways Job Vacancies For Senior Sales Executive, Application Details- Advertisements -
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly highFrom experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the Revenue Budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts. This will include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and international dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating Commercial Agreements between parties. You will also engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sales and generating channel shift where appropriate
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Updates the trade and corporate house about QR activities. Manages accounts and key customers. Plans sales calls. Submit monthly sales calls plan and weekly sales report.
- Investigates and reports all potential concerns for company feedback i.e. other airline practices.
- Achieves allocated targets to meet the objective of achieving overall station budget.
About You:To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant Bachelors degree combined with a minimum of four years airline sales experience working directly for an airline, or within an Agency or TMC environment. Prior exposure to QR systems, such as the Amadeus GDS system, and the ability to interpret available data would be advantageous. You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with the ability to influence the negotiation of commercial contracts. You will be a team player, with strong organisational, planning and time management skills combined with good commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to analyse and interpret data and then articulate to external customers is required.
You will need to be fluent (written and oral) in English to be effective in this role.- Advertisements -
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here- Advertisements -
Share this post with your Friends: