PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) Jobs 2019 recruitment adverts has been released online. PricewaterhouseCoopers recruitment 2019, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) Jobs 2019 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 PricewaterhouseCoopers Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
PricewaterhouseCoopers is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our team helps bridge the relationship between leadership and employees at PwC through Human Resources solutions. You’ll handle issues on operation management, strategic partnership, employee relations and emergency responding.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum of 8-10 years in a HR generalist role a minimum of 3 5 of these at a managerial level, with experience in learning & development, policy development
- In-depth knowledge of employment legislation and human capital best practices
- Excellent time management & organization skills
- Demonstrable facilitation skills
- Proactive and high level of initiative
- Good IT skills and experience in working with HR management systems & tools
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Possess an IHRM practicing certificate
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree Human Resources Management, Bachelor in Business Administration Human Resources Management
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) career website on pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest PricewaterhouseCoopers Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PricewaterhouseCoopers Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for PricewaterhouseCoopers Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for PricewaterhouseCoopers Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent PricewaterhouseCoopers Jobs 2019 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the PricewaterhouseCoopers Jobs 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: