PwC Job Vacancy 2019 for Junior Net Developer 1, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PwC Job Vacancy 2019Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
PwC Job Vacancy 2019
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You’ll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC’s strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.Job Purpose
We are looking for a passionate developer with a great desire to learn and deliver software solutions. You will be afforded a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a dynamic global team of qualified professionals to ensure you have a smooth learning curve. While working with senior Software Engineers, you are expected to be open to learning new technologies needed to aid your growth and deliver efficient solutions for the firm.
- Work with senior developers to deliver business solutions.
- Assist with database designs
- Provide regular updates to Team Lead or Senior on assigned projects.
- Assist with troubleshooting bugs and providing fixes.
- Update project tasks regularly using Azure DevOps.
- Assist with creating test plans on Azure DevOps
- Collaborate with team and assist with project documentation
- Collaborate between front end and back-end teams to ensure integrated end to end design and delivery.
- End to End development cycle including system analysis, design, testing and deployment
- Assist Lead developers and other team members to better develop and deliver solutions
- Clearly and regularly communicates with management and technical support colleagues
- Work in an AGILE environment and participate in daily SCRUM feedback sessions.
Relevant tertiary qualification in IT, Software Development, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field.
The candidate should be certified/working towards Software Development related MS Certifications OR the candidate must have completed a Software Development related course(s) to demonstrate interest in the Enterprise space
Key Knowledge and Skills
- ●HTML 5
- ●XML knowledge (Advantageous)
- ●Object Oriented programming background (Advantageous)
You have sought after soft skills like:
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in fast-paced environment while adhering to development policies.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Has good understanding of development frameworks/ technologies.
- Understands Relational database.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance, depending on project requirements
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: