Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 for Meteorological Technologist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
At Public Service Commission – Our Vision To be the lead service Commission in the provision, management and development of competent human resource for the Public Service. To transform the public service to become professional, efficient and effective for the realization of national development goals.
Job Group/Grade/Scale: H,
Requirements for the Meteorological Technologist Job
- For appointment to this post, a candidate must have a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Meteorology, Meteorological Communications or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Meteorological Technologist Job Responsibilities:
An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a senior officer.
- carrying out routine and special weather observations;
- undertaking meteorological data entry;
- coding and decoding of observed weather parameters into meteorological data messages according to international standard formats;
- transmitting meteorological data messages;
- plotting various data sets on specific weather charts; and
- receiving, checking and correcting meteorological and aviation data messages.
How to Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION P. O. BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 5th June, 2018.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More