Public Procurement Authority Job Vacancy For Driver (3 Posts), Application Details
REF: DR/12/2017 (3 POSTS)
The officer will report to the Principal Human Resource and Administration Officer.
Duties for the Driver Job
- driving the motor vehicle as authorized;
- carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, and tyre pressure;
- detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems; maintaining work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road including the safety of the passengers and/or goods therein; and maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
Driver Job Requirements
- At least three (3) years driving experience.
- O-level Certificate (D+).
- Driving License Class B / C / E with PSV endorsement.
- Appreciable proficiency in vehicle driving.
- Must demonstrate, by practical test as part of the time of interview, skills in handling
- vehicles and ability to drive defensively to avoid accidents and personal injuries.
- Must be a person of integrity, excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to maintain confidence and trust regarding sensitive issues
How to Apply
Note1: Applicants should note that an employee of PPRA can be deployed to work in any part of the country.
All employees are entitled to the following benefits:
Membership to Pension Scheme whose contributions levels are Employer 20% and
Employee 10% of Basic Salary respectively.
Insurance covers on Medical Benefits (Self & family), Group Life
Group Personal Accident Insurance and WIBA.
Applicants for the position of Compliance Officer II previously advertised on 7th October, 2016 are requested to re-apply.
Applicants who had responded to the job advertisement uploaded in the PPRA website on 24th November, 2017 to 27th November, 2017 need not re-apply.
The application submission closing date has been extended to 24th January, 2018.
Each application should be accompanied by a copy of the National Identity Card/Passport, PPRA Formal Application Form and attach copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be clearly marked “Application for (indicate the position applied for)’’, on the envelope and submitted on or before 24th January, 2018 in any ONE of the following ways:
Hand delivered applications should be taken to the reception desk on 11th floor, National Bank Building, Harambee Avenue, Nairobi.
Posted applications should be addressed to:
Public Procurement Regulatory Authority
11th Floor, National Bank Building
P.O. Box 58535-00200,
Interested applicants must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenya Constitution and in addition must, get clearance from the following bodies:
Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board;
Self-Declaration Form acknowledged and stamped by Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; a
Police Clearance Certificate from the Criminal Investigation Department.
NOTE 4: Clearance from the above institutions will not be criteria for short listing of candidates.
However, short listed candidates will be required to provide evidence of clearance during the interviews.
Formal Application Form and details of job descriptions and specifications can be found on the PPRA website (www.ppra.go.ke).
If you have the required qualifications, please submit your detailed application to the address above by 24th January, 2018 quoting on the top of the envelope the job reference title for the position you are applying for.
PPRA is an equal employment provider and all Kenyans in their diversity, including the youth, women and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. We recognize that our strength lies in the diversity of our staff.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are advised that any form of canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: