PSC Job Vacancy 2019 for Medical Laboratory Technology Trainer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PSC Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
PSC Vacancy 2019
- Undertaking training in areas of specialization in accordance with the syllabus,
- Preparing teaching/learning materials and schemes of work,
- Setting and marking examination/assignment,
- Carrying out research work under the guidance and supervision of a senior trainer
- Supervising trainers’ projects and practical work.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Laboratory Services, Clinical Immunology, Nuclear Medicine, Clinical Chemistry, Biostatistics, Medical Imaging Physics, Microbiology, Parasitology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Haematology, Immuno-Haematology, Microbiology, Chemical Pathology. or equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- A registration certificate issued by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologist Board (KMLTTB);
- A valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologists Board (KMLTTB)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications directly to the Institutions where vacancies exist by filling in ONE (1) PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form and attaching copies of National ID card, academic and professional certificates, and any other testimonials. The form may be downloaded from the Public Service Commission website.
So as to reach the respective Boards/Councils on or before 15th April 2019
Details of the posts and requirements for the appointment can be accessed on the Public Service Commission Website www.publicservice.go.ke
Copies of the full advertisement are also available in the TVET Institutions.
Those candidates who had applied in the earlier advert need not apply
Successful candidates will be required to apply for licensing and registration by the TVET Authority.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: