PSASB Job Vacancy 2019 for Supply Chain Management Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PSASB Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
PSASB Job Vacancy 2019
Reporting to the Director, Training and Corporate Services, the Principal Supply Chain Management Officer shall effectively be charged with overseeing development, implementation, and review of policies, strategies, plans, and programmes related to the organization’s supply chain management.
- Must have served for a minimum cumulative period of five (5) years in supply chain management or related field in a reputable organization two (2) years of which should be at a management position.
- Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in procurement or supplies management, logistics, or equivalent qualification from recognized institution;
- Must be a member in good standing of the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) or any other relevant professional body.
- Must be of proven integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Must demonstrate outstanding professional competence in supply chain management.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Certificate of good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID);
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya revenue Authority (KRA);
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Clearance for the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply
Those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should submit their applications quoting the reference number of the vacancy on the envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and all relevant testimonials stating current position, current remuneration, expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: [email protected]
For detailed information, please visit: www.eaglehr.co.ke and www.psasb.go.ke. Applications should be received by Tuesday 5th March 2019. Applicants should provide postal address, telephone and email contacts of three references. Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge applicants any interview fee.
All hard copy applications to be addressed or delivered to:
Chief Executive Officer
Eagle HR Consultants Ltd
10th Floor Western Heights
P.O. Box 33929-00600
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
PSASB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
♦To be able to access PSASB Job Vacancies, please »CLICK HERE«
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: