Prudential Life Assurance Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Financial Advisors & Team leaders, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Prudential Life Assurance job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Prudential Life Assurance Job Vacancy 2018
26 million customers world-wide; 170 years of providing financial security; over 24,000 employees world-wide and based in four continents
Prudential Life Assurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Prudential PLC, is licensed to carry out Long Term Insurance business in Kenya and is committed to providing long term protection and investment opportunities to the Kenyan community.
Job location: Nairobi; Mombasa, Eldoret, Kisumu, Nakuru
Financial Advisors & Team leaders Job Responsibilities
- To recruit, ensure retention and facilitate day to day servicing of client needs.
- Identifying and pursuing profitable markets through interactive Sales Presentations
- Customer relationship and management
- Plan and implement Sales Strategies’ to meet the targeted sales
- To actively obtain and negotiate opportunities for the company products
- Establishing and maintaining client based leads
- Preparing timely reports relating to customer needs
Qualifications for the Financial Advisors & Team leaders Job
- Well groomed, presentable and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili as well as a good listener.
- 25 years old or above.
- College graduates / Diploma holders preferred but professional training will be considered
- Must be ambitious and focused with a desire to succeed in a sales career.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- Package will include attractive commissions and incentives
How to Apply
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: