ProeMM Job Vacancy for Human Resource Manager Application Details
Our client in the public transport sector is looking a talented Human Resource Manager. The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Table of Contents
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
Qualifications for the Human Resource Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Email Subject: HRM Indicate your current salary and expectation in the email body.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: