Priyann Enterprises Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Head of Water Division, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Priyann Enterprises Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Priyann Enterprises Job Vacancy 2018
Priyann Enterprises Limited – ( A USD 6.50 Million Turnover in the Year 2018 ) is a fast growing Industrial Chemicals Trading House in Kenya with main Interests in Activated Carbon & Diatomaceous Earth Filter Aids, Water Treatment, Water Treatment Equipment, Food Processing Chemicals, Leather Chemicals & Feed Additives. Priyann Enterprises Limited also undertakes Turnkey Projects in Water & Waste Water Management and also provides Customized Solutions in Water & Waste Water Management.
We represent Kemira oyj – Finland – Biggest Manufacturers of Water Treatment Chemicals in the World and Process Chemicals, Laboratorios Miret S.A Spain – Leading Biocide & Speciality Water Treatment Chemicals in Europe, Jacobi Carbons –
Japan – Second Biggest Manufacturer of Activated Carbon & Ion Exchange Resins , KingLee Technologies – U.S.A, Dryden Aqua – Scotland, Chemviron Carbon-France Reputed Manufacturer of Diatomaceous Earth Filter Aids, Chromogenic Units S.A – Spain , TFL- Germany, Niacet Corporation – U.S.A , Haryana Leathers Ltd, Tex Biosciences P Ltd – India & Others for Kenya Market.
Priyann Enterprises Limited is the Biggest Stockists of Water Treatment Chemicals and Activated Carbon, Ion Exchange Resins Filter Aids in East Africa.
Major Customers in East Africa: Water Bodies, Sugar Manufacturing Companies, Tea Manufacturing Companies, Tanneries, Edible Oil Refineries, Distilleries & Breweries, Coca-Cola Bottling Companies, Bottled Water & Sewerage Companies, Food & Meat Processing Companies.
Job Profile :
Position: Head of Water Division – Water Treatment Chemicals, Process Chemicals, and Water Treatment Equipment – Reporting to General Manager/Managing Director
Qualifications: Chemical Engineer, MBA will be an added advantage.
Experience: 10 to 15 Years Experience in Reputed Water Treatment Companies in India or the Middle East
Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- Water Testing & Analysis including Jar Tests for Testing Coagulants/Flocculants.
- Knowledge of Boiler Water Treatment / Cooling Water Treatment / RO Treatment Chemicals and Maintenance of High-Pressure Boilers, Cooling Water Towers of Power Plants & Reverse Osmosis Plants with capacities above 30cu.m/hr
- Knowledge of Activated Carbon for various applications.
- Knowledge of Ion Exchange Resins for De-Mineralization, Softening & High Purity Water.
- Knowledge of Water Treatment Chemicals– Disinfectants, Flocculants/Coagulants – Inorganic & Organic
- Knowledge of Process of Effluent Treatment including Sludge Treatment – Experience in Jar Testing Methods for Assessing the efficiency of Flocculants.
- Knowledge of Filtration Equipment, Filter Press, Decanter, Belt Press, Clarifiers, Dosing Pumps. Water Pumps, Flow Meters, and other Water Treatment Equipment.
- Expert Knowledge of Reverse Osmosis Treatment – Design, Installation & Maintenance
- Knowledge of Sugar Processing Chemicals will be an added advantage…
- Dynamic, Customer Oriented, Result Driven, Team player with Good Communication Skills.
- Experience in Handling Projects – Demineralization Plants, Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Plants – Design & Waste Water Treatment Plants.
- Driving skills ( Car) and addressing traveling requirements.
- Autocad / Drawing is a Must.
- Knowledge of Chemicals used in Coatings & Adhesives and other process industries will be an added advantage
Major Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Marketing and Sales of Water Treatment Products and Equipment in East Africa – eg. Coagulants, Flocculants, Disinfectants, Activated Carbon, Ion Exchange Resins, Boiler Water Treatment Chemicals, Cooling Water Treatment Chemicals, Reverse Osmosis Chemicals & Equipment – Membranes, Cartridges, Filters, Pumps, Antiscalants & CIP Chemicals.
- Responsible for Marketing of Water Treatment Plants and Waste Water Treatment plants according to the needs of customers.
- Implementation of Business Plan and required Sales Strategies to acquire New Accounts and to enable further growth with the Existing Accounts.
- The interface between Sales and Suppliers in terms of information flow regarding existing and potential products, market and suppliers.
- Responsible for the budget, result and marketing policy of your water treatment product group
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Priyann Enterprises Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: