Privatization Commission Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Privatization Commission Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Privatization Commission Job Vacancy 2018
The Privatization Commission is a State Corporation established under Section 3 of the Privatization Act, 2005 which is mandated to formulate, manage and, implement the privatization programme. In line with the relevant National Policy, the Commissioner has put in place a structured internship programme. The overall objective of the programme is to provide youth with an opportunity to gain experience in the world of work. Specifically, the Privatization Commission’s Internship Policy aims at:
- Enhancing youth development and employability by creating clear linkages between education, training and work;
- Providing hands-on experience to build upon skills learned in the classroom;
- Fulfilling the legal requirement for registration by professional bodies;
- Developing a culture of high quality life-long learning, positive work habits and attitudes; and
- Establishing a supply pipeline of skills to the Commission.
- Must be unemployed Kenyan graduates from training institutions who have completed their degree courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study;
- Graduates of degree programmes, for whom internship is a requirement for registration by their respective professional bodies;
- Must make a formal written application to the Commission;
- Ready to undergo a six-month internship Programme at the Commission; and
- Must provide proof of completion of the course of study (Certificate or letter of completion).
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CVs including three (3) referees with current telephone contacts, copies of academic certificates and testimonials should be addressed to:
EXTELCOMS HOUSE, 11TH FLOOR
P.O BOX 34542, GPO 00100
Please use the Application Form for Internship Programme found in our website when applying for internship.
Closing date for applications is Monday, 10th December, 2018 at 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
The Privatization Commission is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to open and transparent recruitment process.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: