Private Security Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Human Resource Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Private Security Services Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Private Security Services Job Vacancy 2018
We are a Private Security Services Company with a long history in the Kenyan market urgently looking to recruit a Human Resource Officer with at least seven years experience.
The candidate must demonstrate an ability to work independently using technical knowledge and expertise to analyze data, prepare reports and provide advise and solutions to problems, and identify opportunities for improvement. They will also have the ability to develop core processes and procedures and show consistency and resilience. The successful applicant will have experience in dealing with over 1000 personnel spread over different locations and will be highly conversant in Kenyan labor laws.
Other responsibilities will include but are not are limited to:
- Ensuring optimal staffing levels are maintained and overseeing Personnel recruitment
- Define an operational HR plan and budget
- Provide HR advice to the company and provide HR analysis to support decision making, in line with rules, policies and procedures as well as the law of the country
- Develop and implement a Performance Management System
- Take charge of the payroll system and other compensation mechanisms
- Oversee the development of a learning and development program to support the attainment of the organizations mission; this will include overseeing training
- Provide manpower and other HR reports
- Oversee disciplinary issues in collaboration with the Operations Department
- Development and maintenance of employee records and files
- A Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management
- You have an advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Skills
- You have good knowledge of HRIS
- You have a Certificate of Good Conduct and CRB clearance
- You have a good understanding/knowledge of the Kenyan labor laws and government regulations pertaining to labor
Expected Salary Remuneration: Kshs 70,000
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] by close of business on Tuesday the 7th of August 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO APPLY.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: