PRISK Job Vacancy 2019 for Marketing & Public Relations, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PRISK Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
PRISK Job Vacancy 2019
Performers Rights Society of Kenya (PRISK) is a Collective Management Organizations licensed by the Kenya Copyright Board under the Copyright Act, Cap 130 Laws of Kenya to represent performers of audio and audio-visual works. PRISK is mandated to collect license fees from the users of sound recordings and audiovisual works and distribute royalties to their respective rights holders.
PRISK is seeking to hire a full time, resourceful and skilled Marketing & Public Relations Officer in charge of Membership Department to provide professional support at the head office in Nairobi.
He/she will be involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote service, events or campaigns and raise awareness of any issue that affects the public.
He/she will also be tasked with promoting, managing and maintaining the public’s view of the organization and service we represent. He/she will work with individual clients, company executives or both to determine the exact publicity-related goals to be achieved.
- Assist in the development of internal and external communications in the department.
- Coordinate the organizations official calendar
- Carrying out social media interactions and provide advice and select the best use of media and overall communications channels required for the successful execution of marketing campaigns.
- To coordinate successful and timely release of newsletters and other internal communications.
- Conduct internal communication courses, workshops and media training Customer/Media relations.
- Ensure a high level of customer service, handle complaints and bring them to the attention of the relevant departmental head.
- Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials and ensuring communication strategy is consistent and reflects the company’s strategic vision.
- Develop and execute strategies that are intended to create and uphold a positive public image for clients by working, forming and managing relationships with various members of the media/ media outlets, government, and public.
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels.
- Serve as main information source for all media contacts requesting data, insights and media opinion influences.
- Develop online content strategy and manage content workflow thereby ensuring that the Society’s websites and social media platforms are updated regularly with the relevant information.
- Coordinate staff in the arranging and running of a number of high profile community events, and represent the association at such events
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve the association’s media presence to ensure target audiences are being effectively reached
- Support the development and use of social media platforms to further engagement and community-building
- To source gift items for the various functions: going out to obtain samples and to check quality and prices, and to liaise with the Accounts department on their procurement.
- Organize membership seminars and sensitization workshops in accordance with the overall goals and objectives set in place to ensure retention & satisfaction of current members and acquisition of new members.
- Create and develop marketing materials and campaign assets for membership recruitment drives and advertisements.
- Assist to formulate and manage the Public relations budget and ensuring cost effective practices.
- Developing and executing clients’ public relations programs, Corporate Social responsibility and publicity activities.
- Responsible for the Member Database list, Update , Entry, cleanup and royalty distribution activities
- Respond to enquiries from the public, media and other organizations.
- Responsible for preparing timely marketing reports as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations and/or Marketing
- Proven experience in member societies, business associations and or clubs is an added advantage
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Capacity to work under tight time pressure and maintain high level of accuracy
- Strong Client Relationships, Public Speaking, Creativity, and Big-Picture Thinking Skills
- Experience using social media as a strategic brand positioning and messaging channel
- Strong computer literacy and experience in web content development
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Extensive experience in advertising, and brand management
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Ability to implement timely crisis management
- Proficient in analytics software.
- Knowledgeable on Database Management
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, Please Send your Resume, Cover Letter and Expected Remuneration to the address below. All applications must be delivered on or before 20th February 2019. The subject of the email should be “MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER”
Email: [email protected]
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: