Prime Staff Job Vacancy 2019 for Property Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Prime Staff Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Prime Staff Job Vacancy 2019
Our client a Real estate firm dealing with commercial properties is looking to hire a Property Manager.
- Maintaining the establishment in an excellent tenable condition & advising the management on areas of improvement within budgets.
- Perform tenant screening.
- Advertising marketing units and maintaining tenancy occupancy levels.
- Address tenancy complaints.
- Dealing with service providers, repairs and utility companies.
- Invoicing and collection of services charges handling late payments in a timely manner.
- Preparation of annual charge service budget & reconciliations.
- Enforcing occupancy policies and procedures
- Maintain and updating of the tenant’s database.
- Administration of statutory requirements, statutory compliance on Health, safety, security and environment, lifts and fire inspection, land rates, land rents and contractual-lease obligations.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in Real Estate/Property Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in commercial property management.
- The Applicant must have sound knowledge in property and project management skills .
- Understanding on development and management of contracts including lease contracts and service level agreements.
- Understanding of the safety and health regulations and applications at the work place
How to Apply
All applications should be done to [email protected] by 6th March 2019
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: