Prime Staff Consult Job Vacancy 2019 for Welder & Fabricator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Prime Staff Consult Management Job Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Prime Staff Consult Management Job
Our client is a mechanical engineering company involved in design, installation, upgrade and servicing of equipment for energy, defense, steel-making related industries. They seek to hire a professional welder/ Fabricator.
- Location: Nairobi
- Read blueprints, drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures.
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise health and safety
- Monitor work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps.
- Must have at least 2-3 Years’ experience in an industrial environment
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face shield, gloves etc.)
- Knowledge of welding techniques.
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must be Proficient in English
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Welder/ fabricator) to email@example.com before 15th March 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: