Premier Recruitment Group Recruitment 2018 for Graphic Designer Internships, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Premier Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Premier Recruitment 2018
Graphic designers/artists design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage.
Graphic Designer Internship Roles
- liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
Key Skills For The Graphic Designer Internship
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications 4th May 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: