Preferred Personnel Africa Job Vacancies 2018 for Business Development Executive
We are recruiting the following position and should be grateful if you would advertise it on your job board.
Applications will only be considered when made through the link given below before the closing date specified below.
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, this is a great opportunity to work with an enterprise-focused, ICT subsidiary of a large multinational company. They offer total connectivity services to multi-national organisations operating across the continent and the world through various access mediums, hosted services across geographies, enterprise communications services and business mobility.
You should have a strong commercial/business acumen, a solid understanding and interest in the market trends and the desire to engage and learn about their customers’ businesses and the competitive landscapes they operate in.
You will be an excellent communicator and someone who is willing to take the lead both internally and externally in the pursuit of additional business.
- Create and build business plans and strategies that lead to profitability
- Liaising with other team members to create activities that aim at customer relations and retention
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
- Assisting the Accounts receivables team to ensure all debts for assigned accounts are kept under 90 days.
- Provide accurate and timely business sales forecasts and reports.
- Providing accurate and timely reports to management Develop and maintain market intelligence
- University Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business/
Commerce or Sales certification from CIM, MSK or KIM
- Broad knowledge of the MPLS/IPLC/VSAT solutions will be an added advantage
- 2 – 3 years prior working experience in ICT/Telecommunication environments
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Firm understanding of ICT/telecommunication market trends.
- Solid knowledge of the customer’s competitive landscape.
- Conduct oneself in an ethical manner.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead by influencing superiors and lateral leadership to work with peers.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environments.
- Excellent verbal communication and creative writing skills.
- Deep understanding of business development, commercial and technical approaches.
- Prior experience in working in international environments and workgroups
- Dedicated and willing to work long hours from time to time.
How to Apply
Apply now at http://www.teamiq.com/
Closing date for applications: Apply online by 21 March 2018
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More