PPA Job Vacancy for Human Resource Internships, Application Details
We are recruiting the following position and should be grateful if you would advertise it on your job board.
Qualifications for the Human Resource Intern
- Degree or Diploma, Undergraduate Degree
- Preferred Personnel Africa Limited (PPA) is a professional Human Resource firm with over 20 years’ experience in the East African Market.
- Our mission is to provide holistic Human Resource Solutions through a unique blend of experience, skills, and working methodology.
Human Resource Intern Responsibilities
- Your role is to act as the liaison between the CEO, Business Executive Officer and other HR staff and outsourced employees to ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support the daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents.
- We are looking for someone who is a self-leader who is looking for growth in their HR career. The desired candidate should show an eagerness to learn and engage with their work and take an active role in everything that they do.
How to Apply
Apply now at http://www.teamiq.com/PreferredPersonnel/2781 Closing date: Applications should be complete and submitted before the close of business on 29 December 2017.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: