Posture Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Human Resource Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Posture Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Posture Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Posture Limited – Our client a re-known Hospital in Nairobi targeting the urban poor communities is in the process of increasing its service delivery effectiveness. This has necessitated the need to urgently hire a Human Resource Officer whose details are described below.
Job Summary – the human resource officer shall work closely with the administration manager to implement human resource strategies and policies that create a good working environment for all.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall institution strategy
- Facilitate the recruitment process, placement and orientation of employees
- Responsible for preparation, updating, and recommendation of human resource policies and procedures in line with employment laws and institutions policy standards
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering employment contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, training and health and safety programs.
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts, so as to maintain good employee relations.
- Provide guidance and direction to staff, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Perform day-to-day personnel administrative tasks such as leave management, personnel file records, Job descriptions, separation processes etc.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Posses at least a Degree/Higher diploma in Human Resource
- Be a member of CHRM/IHRM
- At least 2 years’ experience in service industry preferably in a hospital setup.
- Computer literacy and hands on experience is a MUST
- Has good interpersonal skills and can relate well with people of all levels
- Excellent organizational and technical skills,
- Team player, mature, highly motivated and able to work under a high-pressure environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and detailed CV to email@example.com, clearly stating the job you are applying for in the Email subject and indicate current & expected Gross salary in the CV
Closing date for application is 26th October 2018
You can also visit our website on www.postureconsulting.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: