Postbank Job Vacancy 2018 for ICT Management Trainee, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Postbank Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Postbank Job Vacancy 2018
The Kenya Post Office Savings Bank has excellent career opportunities for Management Trainees to be deployed in its ICT department.
The position will provide and opportunity for the successful candidates to use their skills in information technology and further enhance their career with a view to joining the Bank’s dynamic team in the ICT Department after the training period.
ICT Management Trainee Job Responsibilities
- Gain a comprehensive appreciation of the critical perspectives and challenges in the ICT department with a view to developing innovative solutions to meet the Bank’s business needs.
- Monitor system performance activities and manage parameters to provide fast query responses to ‘front end’ users.
- Develop and map out the ‘conceptual design’ for planned database in outline.
- Gain knowledge on installation and testing new versions of the Database Management Systems (DMS).
- Gain knowledge in writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary.
- Be exposed to developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans.
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Obtain knowledge on maintenance of the Bank’s Website and other Web Based applications.
- Manage the existing integrations and develop new system interfaces.
- Network and security management.
Qualifications for the ICT Management Trainee Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Should be conversant with:
- SQL, Java and preferably Oracle or
- Operating Systems i.e. Linux, Windows and preferably orientation to Networking.
- Professional qualification on CCNA, CCNP, Cyberoam or a related field.
- One-year experience in a busy ICT environment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
The ideal candidates are the people who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethics, and continual improvement and are result oriented.
If you meet the above specifications, kindly submit your application, together with the relevant academic and professional training documents to:
The Managing Director Kenya Post Office Savings Bank P. 0. Box 30311-00100 Nairobi
The closing date for receiving applications will be 29th October 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: