Postal Corporation Of Kenya Recruitment 2018 for Manager, Retail Shops, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Postal Corporation Of Kenya Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Postal Corporation Of Kenya Recruitment 2018
The Postal Corporation of Kenya (PCK) is a key public communication and financial services provider charged with specific statutory functions that are geared towards rapid social and economic development of our country. To enable PCK discharge its functions, it has put in place a strategic business plan to ensure efficient delivery of services and improvement of corporate image.
Effective identification and deployment of the human capital is key to the success of our corporate goals and objectives. In this regard the following positions in headquarters are hereby advertised
Retail Shops Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and co-ordinate strategies and business plans pertaining to the retail shops.
- Develop and implement brand strategies to ensure brand growth
- Participate in pricing of the retail products in liaison with the relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Monitor sales performance for the retail shops against set targets.
- Preparation and implementation of performance management systems based on productivity and product items / volumes.
- Co-ordinate and manage the retail shop stocks and sales in liaison with the relevant officers and supervisors.
- Produce sales reports, analytical reports on monthly basis and advise management on the way forward.
- Ensure service quality is maintained and service issues addressed promptly to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Undertake any other contingent duties assigned to by the Director.
- Organize special promotions, displays and events as and when necessary.
- Analyze market trends in the retail industry and ensure development and implementation of best initiatives to a bigger claim market share.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures related to retail operations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the controlling officer.
Requirements for the Retail Shops Manager Job
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce or equivalent;
- Relevant Masters Degree or Professional Post-graduate Diploma;
- Membership of any relevant professional body;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing retail shops
- Proficiency in computer applications;
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit their applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials to the
Postmaster General P.O. Box 34567 Nairobi – 00100 Nairobi to reach him not later than 10th August 2018
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: