Poa Job Vacancy For Internet Survey Officer, Application Details
You will be reporting to the Deployment Manager and you will be responsible for determining whether a new single tenant unit or a multi-tenant unit is fit for installation.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Internet Survey Officer
- Determination of whether there is a clear line of sight from a prospective customer premises to any of the distribution points
- Determination of the best location for the last mile equipment on the customer premises
- Determination of the shortest safe and neat routing for cabling at a customer premises
- Preparation of a survey report, including recommendation on whether a building is fit for install or not
Internet Survey Officer Qualification
- Know-how of typical telecoms infrastructures (towers and rooftops). Modus operandi (access to sites, work at a live mobile site, H&S requirements of working on third party site.
- You will possess a Diploma/ Bachelors Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or related field and a minimum of 3 years related experience in the telecommunications or internet industry.
- You must demonstrate hands on experience in telecoms deployment: Wi-Fi, WiMAX, Fibre, Microwave and/or Mobile sites installations
- You must be able to demonstrate successful understanding of sizeable deployment of wireless networks
- You must be able to work at heights
- Have excellent customer focus & service skills, with a strong ability to clearly articulate customer needs
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and guidance and delivering them through to a successful conclusion
- Have knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with customers at their premises
- Ability to work in a team group
- You must be available for travel if needed.
- Proactive determination of when a new distribution point is justified
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your cv and cover letter to [email protected]indicating the position on the subject line. Deadline for submission is on 22nd December 2017.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More